Little Hong Kong, Market Square in Sunnybank, Brisbane - my name is Food.

Little Hong Kong, Market Square in Sunnybank, Brisbane

July 31, 2011

Little HongKong in Market Square in Sunnybank ... Beef Brisket and Tendon with Rice .. The softiness of the Brisket wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... it's like heaven .. melts in your mouth~~



Crispy Pork Belly on Dry Noodles .... I think this was the time when I ended up giving it back and complaining coz i saw an insect .. and the waitress wasn't as happy or nice about it .. coz she was like, "so what do you want.." and i was like .... "errr ... change it?" ...... and then she just gave me that evil eye and said ah okay... mmmmm ..
but seriously ... whatever dish has crispy pork belly .. or just even pork belly on it .. in it .. will always taste OH SO DELICIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS :)
Wanted to try something new .. something different ... So this is Rose Wine Soy Chicken on Dry Noodle ... mmmmmm It was alright I guess .. But the chicken was abit too dry for my tastebuds .. if it was softer and smooth .. ooooh that would've been chickenistic XP
Little Hong Kong on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!