Baker's Club, The Village Market, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane - my name is Food.

Baker's Club, The Village Market, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane

December 12, 2012

This place has been long overdue for a blog post... Came here one day when I was going to go to DFO to do some random shopping... Had breakfast or maybe you could call it brunch... Was trying to look for a German bakery around but it's pretty hard to find a European bakery I reckon... Baker's Club is located inside The Village Market, infront of DFO, where Woolies are at...
Baker's Club
Various Pies

Various breads

Apple Danish and other varieties

Ordered their meal deal which consisted a sandwich of ham, lettuce and cheese and any spread you want with a hot drink for six bucks from what I remembered... 
Truthfully, I think it was just like a normal sandwich... The bread was nice though... But it was nothing special..
Flat White
Sesame Seed Pretzel
Had the Sesame Seed pretzel and again, for me it could've been a softer pretzel and it was just again tasted just like normal bread somehow and was not the pretzel taste... I like pretzels and I just may say that I love it, so I would get excited for them but then at the same time, if the pretzel is not what I had expected, it does turn me down...
Multigrain sourdough roll
I actually quite liked this and may have been the only thing that I liked the most when compared to the rest of the breads ordered... the grains were both on the outside and the inside.. I like how grainy breads show their grains on the outside as well...

Baker's Club on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!