Ben & Jerry's, Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise - my name is Food.

Ben & Jerry's, Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise

November 28, 2013

I know it's been a while that Ben & Jerry's has opened up in Surfers and omg how many people were so happy when they did... I seriously think they should think of opening one in Brisbane.. Since in Brisbane, yes there are Ben & Jerry's in convenience stores and that, but all in tubs sadly... 

There are assorted flavours as most of you ice-cream lovers know and who have tried Ben & Jerry's flavours, you may realise that many of their flavours are unique and different, not easily found in other ice-cream stores.. You could order the normal waffle cones or the dipped cones.. I chose the peanut dipped cones to accompany my 2 scoops of ice cream.. We all bought one each so we ended up having like all these different flavours to eat..
The ice-cream in the photo is the Sweet Cream & Cookies, which is basically like the typical cookies n cream and I really liked it because.... I don't have to say really.... The picture shows it all... Big chunk of oreo cookie!!! omg.. what heaven... melts in your mouth... Below the Sweet Cream & Cookies ice cream, I ordered Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which is also another must try.. It's not that easy finding a cookie dough ice cream... 
A few of my recommendations of Ben & Jerry's ice creams include; Sweet Cream & Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Clusterfluff, Coconut Seven Layer Bar, New York Super Fudge Chunk and the Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz... Next time you go down to Surfers, make sure you give their ice creams a try.. Yes, it may be more exxy than other ice cream places, but def worth a try..

Ben & Jerry's on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!