Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, Melbourne Central - my name is Food.

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, Melbourne Central

July 22, 2011

On my first day of Melbourne alone, I went to relax in Theobroma Chocolate Lounge in Melbourne Central. I've never seen it before so I thought I'd give it a try, though it was quite busy when I first walked past it, so I decided to have a look around and come back when it was more subtle. The place was quite cozy with sofas and lots of chocolates for sale when you go in.

Front view of the Chocolate Lounge.. was simple yet again.. they also sold chocolates in packages etc..

Hot Dark Chocolate..
This was the Hot Dark Chocolate with chocolate shavings on the top... I like hot chocolates or any coffee where the barista styles the frothed milk :) and the chocolate shavings seriously gives it a more chocolatey touch feeling.
Freshly Made Belgian Waffles topped with chocolate sauce and extra vanilla ice-cream.. I found it pretty cheap actually as it was only $3.9 for the waffles and $2 extra for the ice-cream..
 I seriously love waffles ... so i will never get tired of it .. especially if it was freshly made and it's hot when it is served... But seriously .. just look at it ... I wished there was such waffle places opened in Brisbane .... Oh Waffles, how I love you so ~~ It was nice just relaxing and sitting down while sipping on warm hot dark chocolate and munching on the crispy made waffles with the chocolate sauce and the yummy vanilla ice cream.. If the ice cream was chocolate, I don't think it would've gone as well, due to the fact as too much chocolatey stuff might affect your tastebuds :)

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!