Three Monkeys Coffee & Tea House, West End, Brisbane - my name is Food.

Three Monkeys Coffee & Tea House, West End, Brisbane

June 06, 2012

Back to Three Monkeys in West End in a weird Tuesday afternoon... supposed to be in uni studying hard but instead, after a talk about Three Monkeys, my friend and I ended up coming here to discuss for our oral presentation instead.. but on the other hand, it was a really good place to study, although, it was chilly outside =)

Their counter..

 The seating area outside..
Wide variety of cake to choose from... set price of 7.35..
 My friend wanted the 'Red Velvet Cake' so we ended up getting it ..

 My Flat White =)
 And now, the Red Velvet cake ... I don't really get all the talk about Red Velvet this and Red Velvet that .. but it is interesting, even I have wanted to make Red Velvet cake when I do have the time ..
 Didn't bring my camera and so I took a photo with my Iphone, not my Blackberry~~


Three Monkeys Coffee & Tea House on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!