Cafe Le Petit Paradis, Margaret St, Brisbane CBD - my name is Food.

Cafe Le Petit Paradis, Margaret St, Brisbane CBD

November 24, 2012


Salmon Sashimi from Cafe PP (Cafe Petit Paradis) in Margaret St ... I didn't think it would be this much and the cutting of it was pretty thick .. not as thin as I expected it to be .. And plus, sashimi is always ever so wonderful and delicious ... so i thoroughly enjoyed it wholey =) 

A close up photo of the salmon sashimi , it has 12 pieces by the way... as it was stated on the menu and when it was counted, it was actual 12 pieces ... it came with pieces of cucumber, shredded ginger and wasabi... though the sashimi sat on top of Tang noodles.. 
Katsudon
The katsudon was sauced up with Japanese worchestershire sauce~~
Close up shot of the Katsudon ... You can see the texture of the sauce and the shiny glare was an accident, as my friend who was in front of me was also photoing the dish with his flash on ~~



Cafe Le Petit Paradis on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!