Chocolateria San Churro, South Brisbane - my name is Food.

Chocolateria San Churro, South Brisbane

November 24, 2012

Strawberry Bizcocho
Went here on a night to have some dessert and bought a flat white and a "Strawberry Bizcocho".. Seeing that we were already full, we didn't really buy much and just came for the food and the talks and probably the atmosphere... 
Strawberry Bizcocho
"Strawberry Bizcocho" had a colourful combo of chocolate cake, strawberries, chilled custard and milk chocolate.. I do have to say that I really liked this bizcocho, it was however really rich which made me struggle to finish it, but had the help to finish it... I would really recommend this if you do love chocolate and the mixture of cake, strawberries and custard all in one..
Strawberry Bizcocho
Also bought the churros for one (6 churros) with a dark chocolate dipping sauce.. this was dusted with icing sugar.. Churros were good and so was the dipping sauce...
Churros for One

Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!