hi 2013 - my name is Food.

hi 2013

February 05, 2013

This may be a late introductory post into this coming year, 2013.
And excuse my lack of writing and posting these days due to my end of year travel.
I will be posting food from my travel soon too. 
Maybe there will be more of them than my Brisbane food travels.
Truthfully, there is a problem with my HD where I actually store all of my photos and other things incl food photos as well and so, I have not been able to access it for the last month (not an excuse but really a legit reason).
I will get it fixed as soon as I can, I really hope I will be able to because I really want my photos back.
On top of that, since I ran out of memory space on my camera during my half of my travel, I had to transfer all of those photos from my mc to my hd, and since now there has been a problem accessing it, i am very very very very upset and hope to get it back.
so please do pray for my HD so that it will be fixable and more YUMMY FOOD photos coming soon.
well, i guess that's it for now.
will be continued.
till again, 
c.k

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!