Blackball, Surabaya Town Square, Surabaya, Indonesia - my name is Food.

Blackball, Surabaya Town Square, Surabaya, Indonesia

February 27, 2014

Since I haven't been back for a while, I didn't realise that Sutos had a few changes with their restaurants. A new addition to the various eateries was the famous Taiwanese dessert place called 'Blackball'. Although I did see the branch over in Bali the other day but wasn't interested in trying it since there were already some in Brisbane, and also, wasn't in the mood for some.. So after having lunch nearby, we decided to give this a try and tried the recommendation I got..

Seatings were quite limited since there were only a few tables inside and out. Basically you are able to choose the desserts already available or you could choose your own, basically making your own dessert with your preferred toppings and so on.
'Blackball Signature' contained grass jelly, sweet potato balls, yam balls, red beans, yamQ and black tapioca balls plus we added a scoop of matcha ice cream.. Reminds me of Crushed Ice desserts usually available everywhere but this was quite interesting.. Though I wasn't a big fan of the yamQ but the sweet potato and the taro balls were rather quite nice..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!