Lindt Chocolate Cafe, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour, Sydney - my name is Food.

Lindt Chocolate Cafe, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour, Sydney

July 08, 2014

Lindt Chocolat Cafe located at Darling Harbour was where we went for dessert after a yummy dinner nearby.. Last time I visited the Lindt Chocolat Cafe was the one at George St from what I can recall.. I've always liked Lindt desserts oh and especially their cakes.. Quite a chilly night so a hot cuppa would've been a good warmer..
'Ultimate Lindt Hot Chocolate Experience' ($14) may be quite pricy for a hot chocolate, where in other cafes you would get it maybe more than half the price.. But you do know, it's Lindt, you buy the name, oh and also, their chocolate.. Given an empty teacup with a saucer and a teaspoon, along with frothed milk and melted chocolate. The way to drink this is absolutely up to your liking, may you pour the chocolate first into the mug and then the milk or the other way around, or pour both together.. Or maybe, if you're quite a creative one, you may even try to do some cafe art along the way or for the touching finish.. Though, I do recommend leaving a bit of melted chocolate for you to lick so you can taste the lovely Lindt chocolate.
Since we were quite full already, we decided to just share a cake.. Though a photo that is missing is a Flat White which he bought but I don't think I took a photo of it.. Anyways, the cake we ordered was called 'Celebration Du Chocolat' ($9.95 from what I recall) was one of their simplest looking cake but the layered chocolate just took me away. Dark chocolate cake seperated by Lindt's finest milk chocolate mousse, covered in chocolate ganache and ribbons of both milk and dark chocolate. One of the yummiest cake I've had other than the St.Moritz cake in Lindt..
Though it may be pricey, it is worth it, especially if you're a chocolate lover, then you definitely won't regret it..

Lindt Chocolat Café on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!