Scuzi Caffe, Westfield Chermside, Brisbane - my name is Food.

Scuzi Caffe, Westfield Chermside, Brisbane

August 25, 2015

Scuzi is a cafe situated inside the newer area of Westfield Chermside. This place has been changed numerous times but Scuzi seems to have maybe lasted the longest so far. It offers your traditional brekky, your typical tavern and also bistro-like lunch dishes and they also offer coffee and desserts too if you just want to have a nibble or a drink somewhere nice with a breeze. Since they have both outdoor and indoor seatings, I quite liked the food I've ordered and the environment too.

It was rather a nice and quite time when we came right after the lunch hour. We took a seat and not long, a waiter offered us drinks and gave us the menu to look at. I have had an experience where it was quite hard to get a waiter's attention but today was quite quick.
'Smoked Salmon Scuzi Toasted Panini' ($14.95) was one of their Toasted Paninis options with various meats available such as Steak, Chicken, BLTC or Smoked Salmon. Who can resist a Toasted Panini of Smoked Salmon? I just knew I had to get it. The panini was served with a side of beer battered chips which were nicely fried. The toasted panini consisted of smoked salmon, avocado, spanish onion, capers, lettuce and cream cheese. It was a great combination and as a whole was a delight.
'Chicken Toasted Panini' ($15.95) was similar to the Smoked Salmon panini but instead of Smoked Salmon, this was with a Chicken Schnitzel along with avocado, bacon, lettuce, cheese and aioli. The melted cheese and the chicken schnitzel together was perfect.
'Lamb Wrap' was one of the specials I think they had on that day. It reminded me of a fresh kebab actually but it didn't have that warm grilled charcoal-ed meat smell that you would usually get. Lamb, cucumber, lettuce, cheese, tomato was what I could see and remember. I think there might have a mint yogurt or something too as the sauce but sadly I forgot..
I would come back again to try their other dishes, specially their specialties or their pizzas too.

Scuzi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Review of the Month

Fogata Latin Fusion Bar & Restaurant - Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Zomato

View my food journey on Zomato!